Friday, February 3, 2012

Noticing.. and life

I'm noticing that i feel like i'm moving to fast with my life. i don't know why i want to but i do. I'm engaged to a man i feel will be by my side forever. YES! he has issues here in there like very selfish but not with me, he needs to learn how to relax and enjoy what around him... He is fiendish like crazy if he doesn't get weed he goes through withdrawal symptoms and he gets angry... I've been trying to help him not need it so much little by little... he can go for 2 days without it before it use be he couldn't go the evening without it.


I feel Happy that i can help at other times i just wish he was not addicted and didn't have friends who smoked every moment of the day. My fiance has been with me for 2 years well in May it will be 2 years. We arent planning to get married till next year or the end of this year. I am afraid that this relationship will fall apart. So maybe counseling....  not sure... 


I am also thinking before i get married i do what i want to do like clubbing, and pamper myself  all the way i know when i get married i can do this too but still im going to be the modern wife where we do things together not that i have to do the laundry and cooking and cleaning thats too much work. Maybe when i have kids i can do some of that but for now nooo wayy :)


 I love him so much and i cant wait to be a Mrs. very soon. 
Looking for places for us to live in hopefully i find the one i want in Malibu <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment